Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy New Year @ Perennial Virant

I'll be 27 in a few minutes and this birthday feels very different than others. I'm in a relatively new house almost decorated, certainly cozy. I'm starting a new job on Monday. I feel like I'm ready to ring in the new year!

My new year resolutions:
  • Get into a place with decorating where I don't think about it every weekend (ever day...)
  • Spend as much if not more time with my family and friends
  • Stick with my new full-time job and new activities (Chicago Council on Global Affairs)
  • Buy my first piece of art
  • Plant a decent looking garden out front
  • Eat good food (doing this right away by eating at the new Perennial Virant on 7/7 @ 7:15!)
Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Alex Gorbokon, I love you! Happy New Year! )

    ReplyDelete