Friday, August 5, 2011

Spicy Shrimp Salad With a Side of Humility


I guess I know what's for dinner at some point this weekend! What a delicious recipe. I miss watching hours of Mark Bittman videos. What he did here is revisit an old video and just update the recipe. Why reinvent the wheel?

I think this is an interesting approach because it shows how Mark Bittman has repositioned himself in the market and how he's not afraid to admit his past wrong doings (promoting large amounts of shrimp which are harming the ecosystem). I hope I can also:
  • evolve in my career
  • reposition myself to be better than I was a few years ago and
  • be able to look upon my past as a learning experience and admit my wrong-doings
Enjoy the recipe and this food for thought. And of course, check out the comments!
http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/04/the-minimalist-spicy-shrimp-salad-with-mint/?ref=dining

No comments:

Post a Comment